Fri 2nd - Sun 4th September 2022
6:00PM - 6:00PM
After two years of seeing many of you virtually we can’t wait to welcome you back to Gilwell Park for a weekend of fun, inspiration and of course catching up with friends old and new. For those old hands attending, the weekend will be very similar to previous years - and for those attending for the first time you have the following to look forward to:
- Workshops to inspire you
- A chance to have a go at some fun activities and connect with your inner child
- An opportunity to talk to suppliers, campsites, partners and Active Support Units who can help you in your role
- Two nights of fantastic, varied entertainment
- The Queen's Squiffy Woggle Pub for conversation and drinks
- The Reunion campfire, quiz and Scouts' Own
And of course just the opportunity to connect with thousands of likeminded people from across Scouting in the UK and around the globe.
Don’t worry if you can’t join us in person - we're working on how you can join in from home. You don’t need to do anything yet, so keep an eye on our Facebook page and we’ll keep you posted.
How to book
All tickets must be booked online in advance. Click here to book your tickets today, the cost is £38 for the weekend or £23 to attend just Saturday or Sunday.