Our District HQ has been recently refurbished to a high standard and is available for overnight stops and day visits. It is fully heated for year round use and features the following:-
- Main Hall of 72 sq m
- 9 sq m leaders room
- 6m sq fitted and fully equipped kitchen
- Two toilets (one suitable for people with disabilities) and a shower room.
- A further 50 sq m room is available at times.
- On the Beach with gated access
- Security Lighting
- Sustrans Cycle Path runs close by
- Walking or cycling to the East for four miles to Hastings Old Town and to the West three miles to Bexhill-on-Sea and thirteen miles to Eastbourne.
- Nearby bus and rail links
- Shops within 200 yards
Hire fees are £10 per session (three sessions per day) and £3 per person per night for overnight (24 hours)
Please note that this is not a bunkhouse and hence you will need your own bedding etc.
From the North (A21) head to the sea front and the A259 (which is the pink road on the map).
Turn right and follow the road until you approach the railway bridge where you turn sharp left.
Follow the road towards the sea where it bears right and follow along by the beach huts until you meet a locked gate.
The Boathouse is visible now looking across to your right.
From the A259 West once you have gone under the railway bridge bear right and follow directions above.